Kaiser Health Resources
Last Updated January 27, 2022
If you are enrolled in a Kaiser medical option, your coverage includes a variety of resources to help you thrive.
Manage Care Online
Register for an online account at kp.org to stay on top of your care and access time-saving tools and tips for healthy living. Visit kp.org anytime, anywhere to:
- View most lab test results
- Refill most prescriptions
- Choose your doctor based on what’s important to you, and change anytime
- Email your Kaiser Permanente doctor’s office with non-urgent questions
- Schedule and cancel routine appointments
- Print vaccination records for school, sports and camp
- And more!
Healthy Lifestyle Programs
Get advice, encouragement and tools to create positive changes in your life with Kaiser Permanente’s online wellness programs. These complimentary programs can help you:
- Lose weight
- Eat healthier
- Quit smoking
- Reduce stress
- Manage ongoing conditions like diabetes or depression
If you need a little extra support, Kaiser Permanente offers Wellness Coaching by phone at no cost. You’ll work one-on-one with your personal coach to make a plan to reach your health goals.
Through the Choose Healthy program, you can get reduced rates on a variety of health-related products and services, including:
- Active&Fit Direct — Members pay $25 per month (plus a one-time $25 enrollment fee) for access to a national network of more than 10,000 fitness centers
- Up to 25% off a contracted provider’s regular rates for acupuncture, chiropractic care and massage therapy.
Manage stress, improve your mood, sleep better and more with the help of wellness apps available at no cost to adult members.