Alliant Credit Union
Last Updated January 27, 2022
As an RRD employee, you and your family can receive the financial benefits of an award-winning credit union.
Since 2007, RRD has partnered with Alliant Credit Union to provide no-cost membership for employees and their families. When you join Alliant, you can:
- Earn more money on your savings and deposits with better-than-bank interest rates
- Spend less on your mortgage and car loans with interest rates that are lower than regular banks
- Manage your money via online, mobile and phone banking
- Access 80,000 ATMs nationwide and earn ATM rebates
- Take advantage of Alliant’s personal finance management tools and expertise
- View your credit score quarterly for free
- Receive personal customer service 24/7
- And more!
Increase Your Savings
Thanks to higher interest rates compared to national banks, your deposits at Alliant Credit Union earn more money. As a whole, RRD employees who bank at Alliant Credit Union are projected to earn $329,194 more in interest annually than they would earn with similar deposits at a national bank.
Get in the Habit of Saving
Alliant has partnered with personal finance expert Suze Orman to help its members get in the habit of saving — and rewarding them for doing so. It starts with opening The Ultimate Opportunity Savings Account. From there, new account holders who deposit at least $100 a month for 12 consecutive months will get a $100 bonus from Alliant deposited into their account. (Check out Suze Orman’s secret to saving to help you save even more.)
Become a Member
Joining Alliant is quick and easy — and you’ll get a $5 savings deposit from Alliant to open your savings account! Learn more and apply for membership.