Help for Diabetes
Last Updated January 10, 2024
These programs are completely voluntary and available at no cost to you if you’re enrolled in a National Medical Program option from BCBSIL. You may participate in only one of the two programs; review both programs carefully so you can choose the one that best meets your health needs and goals.
Twin Health uses digital technology to deliver precise, individualized guidance and heal your underlying cause of type 2 diabetes and prediabetes.
Your Whole Body Digital Twin
Twin Health generates a dynamic, digital representation of your unique metabolism, built from thousands of data points gathered daily from non-invasive wearable sensors and self-reported preferences. Your Twin delivers individualized guidance about nutrition, sleep, activity, and breathing through an easy-to-use app. It continuously monitors your health so your health care provider and care team can take quick action based on what’s right for you, right now.
Twin Health can help you change the conversation with your physician from managing disease and treating symptoms to reversing disease. Under the guidance of your health care provider, you may be able to safely reduce or eliminate medications.
Listen to an RRD employee’s Twin Health success story:
Managing diabetes can be complicated. We’re here to make it easier!
Ready to learn more? Go to RRD’s Twin Health portal.
Transform Diabetes Care
Transform Diabetes Care from CVS Health can help you control your type 1 or type 2 diabetes and stay on track with your prescribed treatment plan. If you have hypertension and diabetes, support for your hypertension is provided through Transform Diabetes Care.
Your needs are unique
Transform Diabetes Care offers a personalized solution to help make managing your diabetes easier. You receive guidance specific to your needs and access to resources at the most important points in your journey, so you can improve your health and lower your overall health care costs.
Transform Diabetes Care offers:
- Personalized support to help prevent diabetes-related complications
- Help to manage your medication with one-on-one pharmacist-led counseling and medication management support tools
- Support to monitor and control your blood glucose with connected glucose meter, outreach from a trained professional following an out-of-range reading, the ability to share your test results with providers and care teams, and health summary reports with trends and insights you can share with your providers
- Access to personalized coaching with Certified Diabetes Educators
- Educational tips and motivational messaging integrated into your blood glucose meter and more
If you’re ready to reverse your type 2 diabetes, consider participating!
Call 1-800-348-5238 to learn more.