Last Updated August 11, 2022
Renew Active offers fitness for mind and body to help you stay fit, focused and connected.
Take charge of your well-being every day with fitness resources for your mind and body from Renew Active by UnitedHealthcare. Renew Active is available as part of your RRD Retiree Medical coverage at no additional cost to you. Explore and take advantage of a variety of resources and activities to help you stay fit, focused and connected.
Work out where you want — at a gym, fitness center or your home. You get:
- A free gym membership
- Access to UnitedHealthcare’s nationwide network of gyms and fitness locations, including many premium gyms
- An annual personalized fitness plan
- Free gym access for a family or friend to join you in your workout
- Access to thousands of on-demand workout videos and live-streaming fitness classes
Stay mentally fit with an online brain health program from AARP Staying Sharp, which includes exclusive content for Renew Active members:
- A brain health assessment
- Interactive brain health challenges
- Guide to Music and Brain Health, videos, fun games and more
- Connect with other health-minded members via:
- Social activities at local health and wellness classes and events
- Step challenges through the online Fitbit Community for Renew Active; no Fitbit device needed