Your EAP & Work/Life Resources
Find help for the demands of everyday life.
You and your immediate family members can get confidential help and support from SupportLinc, RRD’s Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provider, and LifeSpeak, a digital wellness library with expert information on topics that affect your everyday life.
SupportLinc and LifeSpeak work together to help you learn about and deal with a variety of issues and concerns.
- Professional referrals and up to five sessions of face-to-face counseling for a wide variety of concerns, such anxiety, depression, marriage and relationship problems, grief and loss, substance abuse, anger management, work-related pressures, and stress.
- Access to licensed counselors via text, phone, live chat, video or in-person meetings.
- Guidance and referrals to expert resources, including:
- Legal Assist for free telephonic or face-to-face consultation;
- Financial Assist for financial planning and consultation; and
- Family Assist for everyday issues, such as dependent care, auto repair, pet care, home improvement and more.
- Online tools, resources and on-demand education at com (username rrd).
Reach out to SupportLinc via:
- Phone: 1-888-881-LINC (5462)
- Online: supportlinc.com (username rrd)
- SMS: Text “SUPPORT” to 51230
- Mobile App: Use eConnect for on-the-go access to a licensed counselor
- Text Therapy App: Use Textcoach to exchange text messages, voice notes and resources with a licensed counselor
- 24/7 access for you and your family from any computer or mobile device.
- Content presented by leading experts in mental and physical health, finances, parenting and caregiving, and more.
- A comprehensive library of relevant and up-to-date videos, tip sheets, blogs and podcasts.
Access the LifeSpeak library:
Support from Health Advocacy Solutions
You and your dependents enrolled in a BCBSIL national Medical Program option can get personal support and guidance from Health Advocacy Solutions for mental and behavioral health issues such as anxiety, autism, depression, drug or alcohol use, eating disorders, etc.