Your EAP & Work/Life Resources
Find help for the demands of everyday life.
You and your immediate family members can get confidential help and support from SupportLinc, RRD’s Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provider. SupportLinc is your one-stop shop for emotional well-being resources and work-life balance support.
- Professional referrals and up to five sessions of face-to-face counseling for a wide variety of concerns, such anxiety, depression, marriage and relationship problems, grief and loss, substance abuse, anger management, work-related pressures, and stress.
- Access to licensed counselors via text, phone, live chat, video or in-person meetings.
- Guidance and referrals to expert resources, including:
- Legal consultation — free in-person or telephonic consultation
- Financial consultation — guidance and consultation from financial planners and budget specialists
- ID theft consultation — free consultation and tailored recovery action plan
- Dependent care resources — child care referrals (daycare centers, home child care, nannies, recreational programs) and elder care referrals (adult day care, assisted living, home health care, meals on wheels, retirement communities)
- Convenience and concierge resources — home improvement, entertainment services, pet care, auto repair, wellness, travel, plumbers and handymen, volunteer opportunities
- Online tools, resources and on-demand education at supportlinc.com (username rrd).
Reach out to SupportLinc via:
- Phone: 1-888-881-LINC (5462)
- Online: supportlinc.com (Create your account using employer code rrd)
- SMS: Text “SUPPORT” to 51230
- Mobile App: Use eConnect for on-the-go access to a licensed counselor
- Text Therapy App: Use Textcoach to exchange text messages, voice notes and resources with a licensed counselor
- Mobile App: Discover your inner strength with the Animo App
Support from Health Advocacy Solutions
You and your dependents enrolled in a BCBSIL national Medical Program option can get personal support and guidance from Health Advocacy Solutions for mental and behavioral health issues such as anxiety, autism, depression, drug or alcohol use, eating disorders, etc.