BCBS Advocacy & Support
Last Updated February 15, 2022
Health Advocacy Solutions
Your RRD medical coverage through BCBSIL includes Health Advocacy Solutions, a FREE service to help you and your covered family members with all your health care matters, including mental and behavioral health issues.
A health advocate is available 24/7 to help you and your covered family members:
- Understand and use your health benefits
- Find high-quality, cost-effective providers
- Earn Member Rewards for making smart health care choices
- Schedule your appointments
- Find answers to your health questions
- Sort out a new diagnosis and next steps
- Deal with claims issues
- And more!
Watch a short video to see how a health advocate can help you get the most from your benefits.
Well onTarget is designed to help you make healthy choices and reach your wellness goals. Through Well onTarget, you can:
- Check your health status by taking a health assessment.
- Access videos, podcasts, self-directed courses and other tools to improve your health and well-being.
- Work with a coach to set and reach goals, like losing weight, improving your blood pressure and quitting tobacco.
- Track your progress with built-in tracking tools.
- Earn Blue Points when you take a health assessment, link a fitness device, complete a self-directed course or work with a health coach. You can redeem your points for books, music, sporting goods, etc.
- Get unlimited access to a nationwide network of fitness centers at discounted rates.
- And more!
- Member Wellness Portal and Fitness Program
- Earning and Redeeming Blue Points
- Wellness Coaching
- Digital Self-Management Programs
- BurnAlong Fitness Program
- AlwaysOn Wellness App
Register and get started at wellontarget.com.
It pays to be a smart health care shopper. When you compare costs and choose a cost-effective option for your care, you could earn a cash reward. Here’s how:
- When a doctor suggests a medical procedure or service, log in to Blue Access for Members.
- Click the “Doctors and Hospitals” tab, then click “Find a Doctor or Hospital.” Search to compare your choices and select a reward-eligible location.
- Have the procedure or service at your selected reward-eligible location. Once the claim is paid, you’ll receive a check in the mail.
Call a health advocate at 1-800-537-9765 to learn more about Member Rewards and for help to find a reward-eligible location.
MyEvive is a personal online health hub that makes it easy to find, organize and use your RRD health benefits, including pharmacy, dental and vision. You’ll get personal care reminders, custom health alerts and more sent to your email or mobile device.
Call the number on the back of your BCBSIL member ID card to learn more.
As part of your medical coverage through BCBSIL, you have access to Hinge Health, an innovative digital program designed to help reduce your chronic back, hip or knee pain. With the program app installed on your provided tablet, you’ll use wearable sensors for personalized exercise therapy that is shown to reduce chronic pain. The program also includes unlimited one-on-one coaching.
Call 1-800-537-9765 to learn more.