For Confidential Help and Support, You Have SupportLinc
Last Updated December 9, 2021
You and your immediate family members can get confidential help and support from SupportLinc, RRD’s Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provider.
SupportLinc offers you:
- Professional referrals and up to five sessions of face-to-face counseling for a wide variety of concerns, such anxiety, depression, marriage and relationship problems, grief and loss, substance abuse, anger management, work-related pressures, and stress.
- Access to licensed counselors via text, phone, live chat, video or in-person meetings.
- Guidance and referrals to expert resources, including:
- Legal Assist for free telephonic or face-to-face consultation;
- Financial Assist for financial planning and consultation; and
- Family Assist for everyday issues, such as dependent care, auto repair, pet care, home improvement and more.
- Online tools, resources and on-demand education at supportlinc.com. (Use code rrd.)
Accessing SupportLinc is easy, and you have several ways to reach out:
- Phone: 1-888-881-LINC (1-888-881-5462)
- Online: supportlinc.com (Code: rrd)
- SMS: Text “SUPPORT” to 51230
- Mobile App: Use eConnect for on-the-go access to a licensed counselor
- Text Therapy App: Use Textcoach to exchange text messages, voice notes and resources with a licensed counselor