If you’re enrolled in a
national Medical Program option (HSA Value, HSA Advantage, Copay Value or Copay Advantage), you have
prescription drug coverage through
CVS Caremark. Make sure you are getting the most from your prescription drug benefits:
You can fill your prescriptions at your local network pharmacy or a CVS Pharmacy. (See the exception for maintenance medications below.) Go to
download the CVS Caremark app to access the pharmacy search tool.
Savings Plus Convenience for Your Maintenance Medications
Maintenance Choice Program, you get a 90-day supply of maintenance medications for chronic conditions (like high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes or asthma) at any CVS Pharmacy location or mailed to your home through
CVS Caremark Mail Service. CVS Caremark even offers a copay installment program you can use to spread the cost of your mail service prescriptions over a three-month period.
Easy Savings with Generics
One of the easiest ways to save money is by choosing generic medicines. Generics have the same active ingredients, strength and dosage as their brand-name counterparts, but they cost up to 85% less.
- Ask your doctor if there is a generic option for any brand-name drugs you are currently taking.
- Ask if there is a generic option when your doctor writes you a new prescription.
- Ask your pharmacist about generic options the next time you need a refill.
With Caremark’s digital tools, you can save money on your medications — and save time managing them. Register at
download the CVS Caremark mobile app to:
- Refill your medications and check the status of your orders.
- Transfer a prescription or submit a new one.
- Check drug costs to see where you can save money.
- Keep track of your pharmacy spending.
CVS Caremark offers convenient home delivery of specialty and biotech medicines and supplies prescribed for health conditions such as multiple sclerosis or hemophilia. CVS Caremark can also provide personalized support to help you successfully manage your condition.
CVS Caremark or call
1-866-273-8402 for more information about your prescription drug benefits and the programs available to help you.