Starting January 1, 2021, you and your immediate family members can get confidential help and support from SupportLinc, RRD's Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provider.
SupportLinc offers you:
- Professional referrals and up to five sessions of face-to-face counseling for a wide variety of concerns, such anxiety, depression, marriage and relationship problems, grief and loss, substance abuse, anger management, work-related pressures, and stress.
- Access to licensed counselors via text, phone, live chat, video or in-person meetings.
- Guidance and referrals to expert resources, including:
- Legal Assist for free telephonic or face-to-face consultation;
- Financial Assist for financial planning and consultation; and
- Family Assist for everyday issues, such as dependent care, auto repair, pet care, home improvement and more.
- Online tools, resources and on-demand education at supportlinc.com. (Use code rrd.)
Accessing SupportLinc is easy, and you have several ways to reach out:
- Phone: 1-888-881-LINC (1-888-881-5462)
- Online: supportlinc.com (Code: rrd)
- SMS: Text "SUPPORT" to 51230
- Mobile App: Use eConnect for on-the-go access to a licensed counselor
- Text Therapy App: Use Textcoach to exchange text messages, voice notes and resources with a licensed counselor