Will You Be Ready for Retirement?
Last Updated March 17, 2023
If you’re planning to retire someday, now is the time to think about how you’ll afford it.
One smart way to save for your retirement is with a 401(k). RRD’s 401(k) Savings Plan is designed to help you meet your financial needs in retirement through long-term savings:
- You can contribute up to annual IRS limits.
- RRD will make a matching contribution to help you grow your retirement account even more.
- You can choose whether to make pre-tax contributions, Roth 401(k) contributions, and/or after-tax contributions.
- You may change your contribution rate or your investment elections at any time.
- Your account grows through compounding because interest and earnings are reinvested.
- Your account is portable, which means you take it with you if you leave RRD.
The sooner you start saving, the more money you’ll have when you retire. If you’re not currently participating in the 401(k), contact Fidelity, RRD’s 401(k) plan administrator, to get started.