Do One Thing for Your Well-Being
Last Updated December 18, 2023
In a world filled with endless tasks, responsibilities and distractions, prioritizing your well-being can take a back seat. Build momentum by doing just one thing to support your well-being. Whether it’s mindfulness, hitting the gym or practicing gratitude, focusing on one thing lets you soak up its benefits, bringing balance and strength into your life.
Here are a few ideas …
For your physical well-being
- Get help to lose weight, gain energy, sleep better, and improve your mind and body with Wondr Health. It’s free as part of your National Medical Program option from BCBSIL.
- Schedule your preventive care. Preventive care is crucial to maintaining overall health, and it’s 100% covered by your RRD medical option when you see an in-network provider.
For your emotional well-being
- Adopt a new habit to enhance your emotional health. Meditate, keep a gratitude journal, practice mindfulness.
- Build social connections. Strong, healthy relationships are important throughout your life and have a positive effect on your mental, emotional, and even physical well-being.
For your financial well-being
- Check your 401(k) balance to make sure you’re on track for a secure retirement. Not saving enough? Increase your contribution.
- Start an emergency fund. An emergency can happen at any time and can derail your finances if you aren’t prepared.
- Still paying student loans? Get help to consolidate and refinance them from SoFi.