You and your immediate family members can get confidential help and support from SupportLinc, RRD's Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provider, and LifeSpeak, a digital wellness library with expert information on topics that affect your everyday life.
SupportLinc and LifeSpeak work together to help you learn about and deal with a variety of issues and concerns.
- Professional referrals and up to five sessions of face-to-face counseling for a wide variety of concerns, such anxiety, depression, marriage and relationship problems, grief and loss, substance abuse, anger management, work-related pressures, and stress.
- Access to licensed counselors via text, phone, live chat, video or in-person meetings.
- Guidance and referrals to expert resources, including:
- Legal Assist for free telephonic or face-to-face consultation;
- Financial Assist for financial planning and consultation; and
- Family Assist for everyday issues, such as dependent care, auto repair, pet care, home improvement and more.
- Online tools, resources and on-demand education at
supportlinc.com (username rrd).
- 24/7 access for you and your family from any computer or mobile device.
- Content presented by leading experts in mental and physical health, finances, parenting and caregiving, and more.
- A comprehensive library of relevant and up-to-date videos, tip sheets, blogs and podcasts at rrd.lifespeak.com (client password rrd).
How to Connect
Reach out to SupportLinc via:
supportlinc.com (username rrd)
- SMS: Text "SUPPORT" to 51230
- Mobile App: Use eConnect for on-the-go access to a licensed counselor
- Text Therapy App: Use Textcoach to exchange text messages, voice notes and resources with a licensed counselor
Access the LifeSpeak library: